Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 1: "Sorry Karis, you and Sam are the only ones who have to be here at 6am"

This will be brief because I have to be up by 3:50am. Its funny because I'm pretty sure I've come home from the club at that time before. But this summer that is when my days will begin. I think I'm ready for this. actually I know I'm ready for this!

Today was incredible! My lovely hostess gave me a ride into my first day. I saw the building doing a mental movie shot of me standing in front of it in awe as the camera zooms out to show the little lady in a big building, block, region, city, country, world. I rushed in, though, determined to be early. When I arrived there were only 3 people. Soon we were joined by several others. I had great conversation with most of them as the day progressed.

I love everything about the job. It is what you make of it and I'm prepared for that. I plan to make it into amazing things and opportunities. :D The part that stood out for me so far, was the coffee machine. Its like magic. You pick your packet of the type of coffee you want, put it in the slot, and it makes it. Its super cool! But in general, I love this job and can't wait to dig in tomorrow!

Oh! And its looking hopeful for a job here. YESSSSSSSS for making money! And Lifeguarding, I know how to do that!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS for little training! Okay, I need to be asleep already.....

1 comment:

  1. Did you say 3:50AM?? Sorry I just thought I went crosseyed..oh no thats you when your alarm goes off..lol!

    ReplyDelete